Saturday, December 02, 2006

Came and Went

I was home for Thanksgiving, and that was very interesting.

Such a weird feeling coming home for the first time in 2 months. What's even stranger, is being away for that long.

I say that mainly because I never did the long "sleep away camp" thing. Don't forget, I love to travel, but I had bad separation issues at the time. 2 months is not even that long (and it didn't feel very long either), but it was still a first.

The strangest feeling, though, was that of vacationing at home. Living out of s suitcase in your own house...

Anyway, I had a great time while home. I had a chance to act upon my recent self reflection, and honestly feel better about many things I perceived as "family issues".

Back in school now though, doing that final push before the end of the semester, need to make sure everything is tied up and secure before I head back home, which should be soon actually. I think I get to leave either the 15th or 16th...so...yay! There is a small possibility that I will need to stay until the 18th, but I am trying to work it out so I don't have to be here.

More blogs when I get a chance (read: finish my work).

I need to go holiday shopping as well, so expect a blog on that too :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home