Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Boston Baked Beans

I love travel. I adore it. I would marry it if possible…extreme? Perhaps. However, I have had so many great experiences that I am almost addicted! Last I left you, I was complaining about the regional service, well, I’m on the Acela now…on my way back to New York, and the dated Penn Station. I can already feel this train moving much faster and it is much more comfortable. It’s still a bit dirty, but I can live with this. The speed is really great. The power port is not working though, so I don’t know how long I can keep the laptop. Updates when I can!

Wow, this thing moves FAST! We’re already at and it’s only been around 15 minuets! This is going to make things very nice for the rest of the trip..

The only downside to this particular trip is that I have a longer layover in New York. This train arrives at around 7:45pm. The trains leaving Grand Central for my school depart at 7:50 and 8:50pm. So…unless I get in early, I have some time to kill. Last time, I bought a gyro on the street. I’m thinking I will do the same this time around.

Providence, Rhode Island: 4:45pm. And it is really dark too. Damn.

And…yes, yes I am just typing down my thoughts and feeling about arbitrary things. What did you think a blog was?


No pics of food this time around…sorry. The food was really nothing special, it was more about the company. That is what made it such a great breakfast. We were all able to sit back and reminisce, and talk, and really just enjoy each others company along with funny coincidence that landed us all in Boston.

I’ll have a better recap later…for now..homework.

Oh, and I never got to try a Boston Baked Bean. Oh well.


P.S. I understand some of this post is out of context. I swear I'll fill you in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home