Friday, September 15, 2006

Missing Class

Damit all!
Friday's I have an 8am CompSci (ready easy) class that meets once a week. I went to bed at around midnight for a 7am wake up call. Plenty of time.
At around 3:30 this morning my room mate calls my cell phone begging to be let into the building. Apparently he misplaced his keycard that unlocks the doors. He was(is) drunk, and had been waiting out there for 2 hours for someone to come by. I get up, find pants, and start to head down, when he calls again letting me know that via a storke of luck someone has come by. (I thought I was having a joke played on me, but no, he found his card this morning is a shirt that was on the floor (and has been for 2 days)). Anyway, I fall back asleep only to wake up to my alarm, shut it off and then not remember anything until 10:30a. So, here I am. I must have fallen back asleep and missed the best class of my week. Man this sucks.
-Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home