Friday, November 09, 2007

The Village Vanguard

I ended up in the Village last night for the jazz club. For $20 I suppose it was worth it, but I must say the set felt very lackluster and generic. I do enjoy jazz, and some of the musicians in the group last night were fucking fantastic, but overall I was underwhelmed.

On a separate note, I was super healthy yesterday, having a salad for lunch, and a vegetable platter for dinner. Time now, to just get committed to doing the sit ups (30 a day, and increasing every week). I did 15 last night before bed, so I'm hoping to do 45 tonight to make up.

Other notes: its raining again, I wrote some fantastic analysis for Citizen Kane but I think I trailed off too much, and hopefully I can re-write it for a better grade when it comes back as a B or B+ (as I did with my North by Northwest paper when ended up with an A when all was said and done).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home