Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Keeping Track

I should let you all know that I've been collecting google analytics data for a while, and I finally found out some interesting things.

First off: I found an outlier in the search engine data. Most of you were looking for me, but it seems one person was looking for information on Chicago Gypsy Cabs.
Not the strangest search string, but still interesting that I was the top of the 2nd page.

I've also discovered that I've received readers from Spain, Japan, China, and Canada with the US making up the majority of hits. According to analytics, I've been visited from 2 cities in Japan, one from China (Beijing), 1 from Spain, and 2 from Canada. Pretty good I think.
One of my favorite pieces of data is this though: (click for larger version)

2 Comments:

Blogger transiit said...

It's even better when you start recognizing the regular readers through said stats. (I might be able to pick out one or two just off the description you gave)

1:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Japan and Firefox Here....

Not sure who the hell wants Chicago Gypsy Cabs....

Unfortunately my site has been added to some spam linking sites and I get hits searching for some of the oddest things...

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home