Sunday, January 28, 2007

Shush...no talking..

Bad with updates, breaking resolutions and all.

It's hard to really figure out what you want to say, or blog about.


Let's run down the list:
I flew back
I'm cold
I'm cold
City is cool
I'm cold
3-day weekends
Awkward Moments that can't be shared


what?

Recently I found my self in a very cool, yet very awkward situation. The problem is, there are only 4-5 people outside my family that I can share it with. It's nothing to do with lack of friends or acquaintances, rather, it has to do with person knowledge of me. It requires that I reveal something, or keep something current...that for my own sake, I don't.

Don't go crazy, it's nothing like "I'm dying of cancer", it's a very cool, very positive thing.

Let me try to explain to the fullest extent I can without giving out too many details.

I'm very lucky when it comes to be being born at the right time. And I really appreciate that. It's hard to talk about because you don't want to "jinx" it, or come off as an arrogant asshole.
Anyway, part of my life includes access to certain things that not many have access to. I've made it a personal rule regarding this. I have said that I will no longer tell people what kind of access I have or how I have it. People need to be friends with me for me, and not for who I know or what I can get them.
I did a really bad job of keeping this rule in high school mainly due to a lack a maturity.
This is not to say I think I made the wrong friends, rather, I feel in this new setting of college, and life, that it would be better overall to keep certain secrets in order to find out who wants to know me, and who wants to know what I can get them.

Make sense? I'm a little better at explaining this verbally. Sorry.

Anyway,
Call or e-mail me if you want a little better explanation, or hey, if you just want to chat.

Shit, in fact you might want to. Maybe I'll post again when I figure out the right way to really get a full explanation on this thing.




so..

I'll try to blog more, (I always say that)!
Off to the library!
Shush, no talking!

2 Comments:

Blogger Awed Job said...

Lemme guess:
1.You have super powers
2.Your father is part of the Gambino Family
3.You are 12.5% Ojibwa and are entitled to loads of cash from gambling revenue.

7:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Don't worry, I still love you for your money. :-P

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home