Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Nervous Knot

I don't know...it just kinda "hit" me.
Only moments ago, I've got that weird nervous/excitement feeling you get in your stomach. I can't quite explain "why" either...
I mean, I can think of reasons, but nothing that would cause this intense feeling.

I don't know, perhaps I am feeling a little bit of pressure to get certain "things" in.
Or perhaps I've just been struck by the fact that it's MARCH!!

Hell, where did THAT come from? March!? Already?! But 2007 JUST started?! How can we be in March already?
And what does that mean? It means that we are THAT much closer to April..which means I am near 8 weeks away from FINISHING FRESHMAN YEAR OF COLLEGE.

Whoa.

Let's break that down.
1 week until Spring Break.
2 weeks left in March (school weeks)
4 in April
1 in May
Then...that's it..done. Home until September.
and what does that mean?
Three little letters:
J-O-B
I need to apply for a job too? dam.


Also, housing...need to call them. Get that situation sorted out.
meetings in the city
commute to the city
Daylight Savings?
Re-read 1984...
Defend atheism...
re-evaluate relationship status with certain individuals
re-evaluate college life it's self
re-evaluate the whole dame situation.


Oh, and my dog of 11 years died a few weeks ago.


*sigh*



I really should get more articulate in this blog, write essays instead perhaps.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nathan Lowell said...

You ARE writing essays.

Don't stop

You're doing great

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home