Wednesday, September 06, 2006

First Day of Classes

Defiantly less class than High school, but still, it seems like a lot. Mondays happen to be the worst of my schedule. Let me back up...

I signed up for Environment 110, an introduction to environment. Unfortunately...that class was cancelled. So now, I'm stuck in Philosophy 115. Hey, I don't really have a problem with this; the professor seems like a smart guy and defiantly has opinions. Not to mention, instead of a final we are going to have a debate. However, on Monday my schedule read as follows:
8a-10a: English 110
10:10a-11:05a: Environment 110

Now, the PHI115 replaces the ENV, however it's a two hour monday block, so I have 2, two-hour classes BACK TO BACK! Then only an hour before I go to another two-hour class! Ooohhh... Next semester I really need to try to give myself a full day of no class. For now my saving grace is the 8-10a Comp Sci class on Friday. That's my only class that day, although it gets out too late to catch the free NYC shuttle (I could take it down, but would need to Metro-North (train) it back up. It's possible, but I can't go for too many day trips. Would need to make a weekend out of it.
Let's see how the rest of my first week of classes go.
-Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home