Sunday, February 08, 2009

Sitting Here, Not Doing Anything

So I figured I'd hammer out a quick blog post. 

Saturday: nothing really accomplished, spent most of the day on twitter really. Got a change to go the Apple Store, bought myself a WesternDigital Harddrive, 320GB. That should keep me going for the next few years as far as Hard Drive space goes, unless they invent some new lossless file format that I suddenly really really feel like using. In other news, there is no other news. Class is going alright, life is chugging along, and the cold New York winter is leaving me. 

I'm gonna try and get really intellectual with a few of my blog posts, and I'll put cross posting those to web.me.com/pilot3033  so...look out for that, I guess.

:\
-Matt

2 Comments:

Blogger Fat Bastardo said...

Hi Mathew,

I read a comment you made about Google censorship and de indexing. If you know of any way I can get Google to restore my Bigger Fatter Blog please let me know.

I have 5 blogs. Bigger Fatter Blog is a parody on fat acceptance. The blog I think they are targeting is Medical Holocaust. Bigger Fatter Blog was getting 2500 page views a day and was directing readers to Medical Holocaust.

Any advice will be appreciated.

4:06 PM  
Blogger getjets said...

Hey Matthew........Where you been.....??

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home