Monday, April 24, 2006

Sosumi

I’m bad with updates…sosumi (so sue me, obscure Apple reference).
So, I’m in this weird state of mind tonight. I guess I have fallen back into that lazy stage we all love falling back into. Problem is, I fall into this rut far too often. Over the last four days I have done zero work. Not one school related task has be fronted me. Not one singe piece of work. It’s amazing. I stopped going to the gym, I stopped eating right. I guess, I guess I’m just tired. I am tried of dealing with school, and with myself really. I crave for vacation, but I don’t know if I deserve one.
Well at least I know one thing, whatever job I go into I better really love it. I even have a quote set out to be my mantra: “You know you have reached success when you can’t remember if what your doing is work or play.”
Wish I could remember who said that.
I really should not blog at 1:30a.m. Oh well.
-Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home